Pages

Saturday 29 July 2017

Stamping Bella Bellariffic Friday

Hi all!! I'm running a little late this week, and am in full on assault mode getting back to school sorted for the (not so) little ones! We are almost there. Uniforms ✅ Books ✅ Shoes ✅

Anywhoo..  our theme for this week's Bellariffic Friday is a Photo Inspiration. 


My card features LITTLES UMBRELLA SET (coordinating “CUT IT OUT” dies available HERE) and our BEACH BACKDROP and our SUMMER SENTIMENTS set

How adorable are these cuties!?! I love how I can mix and match the LITTLES sets and Backdrops to create different scenes. 


As always, I coloured it up with copic markers.... sooo many markers! If I get time today I will edit to add the colours. 

Check out the rest of the Design Team projects over on the Stamping Bella blog. 

This week our challenge is FreeForm! 

Enter by adding a direct link to your projects, on your blog or online gallery, using the linky tool at the bottom of this week's Bellariffic Friday post. Alternatively, you can email it to Emily no later than August 3rd, 2017 . Remember to use a current stamp!


For more inspiration check out the Stamping Bella Sisterhood page over on Facebook, where you can add your own Stamping Bella creations.

My Social Media Sites
   



No comments: